Cool Shooting my Draco SBR

So I took my Draco out to get it zeroed in this week. I moved the red dot out onto the ultimak and after watching Adaptive Kalash with Travis Haley I decided I wanted either a 50 or a 25yd zero. I started with a 25 yd zero and shot three shots at each of the following distances; 7yds, 25yds, 50yds, 100yds, and 200yds. I marked the three shot groups in between each string of fire and this is what I ended up with:

Now obviously my groups could be tighter, and I was aiming at the tape X right below the 8 (I also adjusted the dot a little to the right after this too). All groups were shot from the prone except the 7yd group which was shot from the kneeling because of range rules. I'd like to shoot this again and see if I can tighten up my groups, but I can cover almost all of those holes with my hand so I'm pretty happy.

And here is a picture of me shooting the gun:

I would like a close up of the weapon in it's final config. Looks good from a distance. Nice shooting too. That's better than most do with a full length AK. I personally think you get less barrel whip with the shorter length.

Crappy Ipod picture, but this is it's final setup. I plan to get a good light mount and a Magpul RSA to round out the usability.

I don't know if the short bbl helps much, but the FSC 47 does for sure!

I remember ur posts about this beast, it sure is purdy
    Quote Originally Posted by Faine View Post
    Fan-tastic! Will you take some pics? I always enjoy looking at a nice Johnson.

Certified Glock Nut

[Cleveland]
    Dayum Peter, that's nasty!
    [/Cleveland]

That looks good! I need to start my sbr soon.