• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I know there has been a bunch of frustration with getting on eForms and I have experienced a bunch of it myself. However, things certainly seem to be speeding up!!

1. NFA Item: SBR
    2. Form Type: Form 1
    3. Transferee Type: Trust
    4. Forms Sent: 6/24/14
    5. Pending Date:
    6. Approved Date: 7/21/14
    7. Forms Received:
    8. Examiner: Ted Clutter

i received notice Saturday that I had been disapproved due to an X in the caliber designation. Resubmitted and emailed last night. Just recieved an email that it had been approved. Less than a month to get it through!! Now I can attach my VZ58 folder for real!!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Wow! Maybe I should Form1 a couple more AR or maybe a supressor build.

Ronniet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    Slow hand have been trying to contact you but do not have enough posts to do so.
    Wanted to ask
    Was looking thru some old posts and saw the Ruger Bisley 45 you listed for sale a few years ago. Did you ever sell that?
    Am interested in where it may have went, looking for one to shoot. you would have to PM or email me as I cannot do so at this time.
    Thanks
    Ron

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Slow hand have been trying to contact you but do not have enough posts to do so.
    Wanted to ask
    Was looking thru some old posts and saw the Ruger Bisley 45 you listed for sale a few years ago. Did you ever sell that?
    Am interested in where it may have went, looking for one to shoot. you would have to PM or email me as I cannot do so at this time.
    Thanks
    Ron

Ron,
    I'm sorry, I can't remember where it went to. Are you talking about the stainless Bisley Vaquero? That's the last one I remember having. I really wish I would have kept it! Hard to beat for a good durable woods gun!

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Back to the original topic...

I got it my M92 back from Allen M who etched my info into it and started putting it together today.
    I went with a VZ-58 side folder. Normally I'm a traditionalist, but I wanted something simple and rugged, and honestly, a little different! I like the look and feel of it, although I may wrap it in Paracord like I did the one I put on my WASR. I'm looking forward to shooting it now that it'll actually be controllable. I'll probably end up putting an UltiMak on it and a small red dot, so it'll co-witness with the irons. Id like to add an MI railed fore end, but I'm wanting to keep it simple!

Anyways, on to pictures...

Top Bottom