• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    While surfing the net rel to cans this evening--I came across silencershop.com. Good reading and a easy way to obtain a silencer. Also, under the "Services" tab, you can purchase a NFA trust for $130. You buy it, receive it online, and then fill out some questions on line. Go to the site to see the details. I already had a revocable trust so did not need the service but thought some of you folks might be interested.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    199trust has them on sale for $79. I haven't had any experience with them, but I know a few people who've had success with them. I'm seriously considering putting a suppressor on one.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    I did my own for free! Copied some docs I found on the Net, and have used them several time to buy cans. No issues or delays with the paperwork.

PM me if you want boilerplate copies.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I did my own for free! Copied some docs I found on the Net, and have used them several time to buy cans. No issues or delays with the paperwork.

PM me if you want boilerplate copies.

I have a copy from one online, and it is exactly the same as the one I had a lawyer type up.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm probably going to setting up a trust within a month or so. My only NFA item interest is silencers. I'm not real clear on the E-File options for a silencer, but I'm going to get a couple more in the pipeline so that I cut down the wait time.

If you're looking into a trust make sure you add your spouse, or some close friends.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I'm probably going to setting up a trust within a month or so. My only NFA item interest is silencers. I'm not real clear on the E-File options for a silencer, but I'm going to get a couple more in the pipeline so that I cut down the wait time.

If you're looking into a trust make sure you add your spouse, or some close friends.

You can't efile a Form 4, and I believe others have stated it will be a while until you will be able to. So, that leaves the paper route, unless of course you are building your own...

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    You can't efile a Form 4, and I believe others have stated it will be a while until you will be able to. So, that leaves the paper route, unless of course you are building your own...

Definitely not going to build my own. No machining equipment, time or talent. I thought they were working on the Form 4 for E-file. If that's not in the works then there isn't much point in me getting a trust setup.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Definitely not going to build my own. No machining equipment, time or talent. I thought they were working on the Form 4 for E-file. If that's not in the works then there isn't much point in me getting a trust setup.

The trust setup will still save you time most likely, as there is no fingerprints to run and such. I believe they are working on the efile Form 4s (I am pretty sure they used to have them but had issues), but who knows when it will be up and running right.

Top Bottom