• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Well I am finally in the position to buy my first can. I have enough saved up and just now trying to figure out what would be the best one for me. The main thing that I want its to be modular. Since I want to use it on multiple calibers (ranging from 556 - 308), I have been leaning towards a 7.62 SilencerCo Saker (Since I can add a 556 end cap and use it on all my AR rifles)

I guess my questions are:

1) what type of attachment would be recommended? I was leaning towards the Trifecta MAAD Module / Muzzle Brake (or Flash hider).

2) with a quick detach, do you use a crush washer with muzzle brake/ flash hider? I know you dont use crush washers with direct thread but just want confirmation.

3) Anyone ever use Silencer Shop Direct before? how easy is the process.

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I have a 762 Saker in jail right now, I got it because of the modularity and rumored quality, plus I like the attachment process and it locks up pretty solid.

The Trifecta break comes with shims to time the break (no crush washer), Trifecta flash hiders do not need to be timed and don't have to use a shim or crush washer.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Quick Detach is a myth.. Fast attach is the correct term. No can is quick detach after it's been shot a few times. For what your wanting, the Saker is the way to go.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Thanks for the info guys. I just placed an order on Silencer Shop tonight. We shall see how this goes. I'm pretty excited I have been putting this off for the last 4 years but now that I have a trust hopefully more form 4s will follow.

Though I fear, now that I have the abilty to Efile with a form 1.... it will be damaging to my bank account.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom