• ...and so much more!
  • Yellowshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Guys,
    I am currently in the Indianapolis area, I recently got my trust establish (Jon Spurr, pending draft) and I am in the market for a suppressor! Is there a Class III dealer in the area with suppressor rental? Its a serious commitment I just wanna make sure I get the most for my buck!

Thanks

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Guys,
    I am currently in the Indianapolis area, I recently got my trust establish (Jon Spurr, pending draft) and I am in the market for a suppressor! Is there a Class III dealer in the area with suppressor rental? Its a serious commitment I just wanna make sure I get the most for my buck!

Thanks
    Give the honest and good guys at USDS a call (317)300-8192 and let them help you out. They fully stock and secure at night many supressor types and brands and can order anything.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Give the honest and good guys at USDS a call (317)300-8192 and let them help you out. They fully stock and secure at night many supressor types and brands and can order anything.

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-see-but-when-i-do-it-s-what-you-did-there-20d287.jpg

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    If you ever get up to Lafayette, Applied Ballistics has several suppressors for rent (at least they did as of earlier this year when I was there last), along with their rental guns. I purchased my Guardian 9 and Kestrel 556 through them.

Rossko85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Brownsburg
    New concept here for me. I didn't know you could rent a can...Do you just "rent" them through their FFL/Demo paperwork and go home with it? I know a guy that manages a FFL that "DEMOS" NFA items off of the FFL's paper work he works for...Same principal I assume?

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    New concept here for me. I didn't know you could rent a can...Do you just "rent" them through their FFL/Demo paperwork and go home with it? I know a guy that manages a FFL that "DEMOS" NFA items off of the FFL's paper work he works for...Same principal I assume?

I believe he means rent them at the range.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Dave's Guns near Holland Indiana off Interstate 64 is a long way from the OP, but if anyone down this way is interested... he rents suppressed weapons for use on his range.

Top Bottom