• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    After seeing a couple of good reviews on here, I contacted Marc Halata (Home Page) about setting up a trust.

He emailed back within an hour with basic information about setting up a trust, pricing, and a list of information he'd need from me and the trustees. He took my payment over the phone, and I gathered all the info from my trustees. I sent the info to him the following morning, and he sent me the finished trust later that afternoon.

I called him after it came through with a handful of questions, and he was very helpful in answering them. He knows his stuff, and I feel the extra cost going with him over an online template was money well spent.

$245 initially, $25 amendments, very quick in correspondence and finalizing the trust itself (<24 hours after I sent him the info to complete it... actually it was the same afternoon), and great customer support.

I'd highly recommend Mr. Halata to anyone looking to set up an NFA trust.

CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    +1 on Marc. He answered my after hours emials almost immediately and made himself available basically any time. Turned my trust around super quick.

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    +1 for Marc! So easy its scary!!

quick question, you said $25 amendment, so what was that for??

You'll need to amend the trust if you want to add/remove trustees or beneficiaries, or change other info within it (change phone number, for example).

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I called left a message. He called back in about 30 min. I talked to him for about 20 min. & he took my payment info over the phone. Fifteen minutes later I got a receipt and a info pack. I'm gathering up the required info now. He said after I return the info 24 to 48 hrs and I will get it emailed back to me. Long story short you won't have to meet him to get this done. A few simple phone calls and emails and your off to the races.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yeah, I regret waiting as well. I wouldn't have nearly as much stuff off the trust as I do now. To get everything on the trust will cost me a good amount of $$. Over time I'll get it on there.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I just used marc to do my trust. I emailed him on Thursday morning, gave him payment and filled in his info sheet on Friday and had my trust on Monday afternoon. I would definitely use him again.

Top Bottom