• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    I just bought a Ruger American Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor. It has a threaded barrel. The can I would get would end up on a Ruger Precision when they quit going for $200 over MSRP on Gunbroker. I qualify for a military discount through Silencerco and was looking at the Omega. Want to do some long range shooting so I don't know if QD or heavy cans will work. Any suggestions would help. I have no problem admitting that I'm new to suppressors and have no firsthand knowledge.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have an Omega and it's super solid. I also saw something on precision rifle blog that the omega is the most used can in PRS right now. If you are planning on suppressing more than a rifle you could maybe consider a hybrid. But with that being said after you buy one can you will most likely buy more... If you like the omega it will treat you right that is for sure! It is also much cheaper than the other cans I like!

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Call Acme in Seymour. They've got them in stock for the military discount the last time I checked.

Acme is 102 miles from me. I wish they were closer. Down by the Tracks is 51 miles. I called and as soon as the wife gets home we will head over. Sucks being in the middle of nowhere. Plan to stop by Mc Donalds Guns as reviewed by SnoopLoggyLog. Then to the range.:) The wait will suck, but I will be in before November.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    If you're going to stop by Mc Donalds you should also hit up inlaws and outlaws about 4 miles up the road by 22 and 69. They're a Glock blue label dealer, carry a couple supressors and have the best indoor range around

Top Bottom