• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    These were opened when I bought them. So the packages are wrong I just figured out posting this question. Well, that being discovered, I have a piston labeled 14mm and another labeled .5 x 28. Two dumb questions--what is the intended use of the 14mm LH piston? I am assuming that .5 x 28 and 1/2 x 28 are the same though there is a distinction in the two baggies with one being labeled extended. Will the piston labeled .5 x 28 work for glock 43, glock 17, a vp 9 and a cz p-07. What do I need for a cz scorpion which I was told would work for the scorpion (errantly). This is a little confusing since I dont have my suppressors so a little help is appreciated and some explanations.

Also, what piston would I need for a sig p250 and a sig 938?

I should also add that I have a silencerco hybrid and a silencerco octane 9mm in jail.

IMG_5543_zpsn4epczmd.jpg
    [/URL]

Last edited:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    A lot of the stuff from Europe will have metric left hand threads. HKs, Sigs, CZs etc. I think CZ changed the threads on the latest update on the scorpion, not for sure though. You really need to check each gun your looking at.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    These were opened when I bought them. So the packages are wrong I just figured out posting this question. Well, that being discovered, I have a piston labeled 14mm and another labeled .5 x 28. Two dumb questions--what is the intended use of the 14mm LH piston? I am assuming that .5 x 28 and 1/2 x 28 are the same though there is a distinction in the two baggies with one being labeled extended. Will the piston labeled .5 x 28 work for glock 43, glock 17, a vp 9 and a cz p-07. What do I need for a cz scorpion which I was told would work for the scorpion (errantly). This is a little confusing since I dont have my suppressors so a little help is appreciated and some explanations.

Also, what piston would I need for a sig p250 and a sig 938?

I should also add that I have a silencerco hybrid and a silencerco octane 9mm in jail.

IMG_5543_zpsn4epczmd.jpg
    [/URL]

The extended was designed for guns like the Beretta 92/M9 but will work on anything threaded 1/2 x 28. I have the extended piston and called SilencerCo to verify that it would work with a CZ. They said it will but it just sticks out a bit farther.

Like KJQ said, you will need to know the threads for each pistol your inquiring about to know what piston you need. I think the Scorpion depends on how old it is as I believe they did change the threads on later versions.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    .5 is the decimal equivalent of 1/2, I cant answer the other question but 1/2x28 is the same as .5x28

Top Bottom