• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Me too SITT. Anyone make a semi version of this??

The spring / buffer system has to go somewhere. That somewhere, like in a D. I. AR, is in the buffer tube which is generally in the stock.

I sincerely doubt you'll be able to find something similar in semi-auto.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Never saw a point to this type of shotgun

This only means you haven't shot one. This is the one gun that I have shot that I have to own. Why? Because. That's it. I shot it. I loved it and needed it. I haven't gotten one yet because I have other priorities but it is on my short list of needs. They are a blast.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    This only means you haven't shot one. This is the one gun that I have shot that I have to own. Why? Because. That's it. I shot it. I loved it and needed it. I haven't gotten one yet because I have other priorities but it is on my short list of needs. They are a blast.

I have shot them before and all guns are fun to shoot, but I wonder the practical purpose of owning one

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    If you need a reason, the one I am going with will be that it will be a great first defense bedside gun that will be tucked away in a little compartment. It will also fit quite nicely in a go bag or over night bag in addition to my handgun.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I have shot them before and all guns are fun to shoot, but I wonder the practical purpose of owning one

Many of my guns have no "practical" purpose. Custom Hawken I paid too much for, Mod 71 Winchester in 348, 1886 in 45-70, Colts Sheriffs model in 44 special, non are practical.

Like the Serbu they are unique, fun and LOUD!

Don

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I don't see these as the type of shotgun that'd get used a lot, but I do see it as something fun or even as a lightweight package. Personally I was really excited to see the Mossberg shockwave Mossberg 590® Shockwave | O.F. Mossberg & Sons when it came out as a lighter version of the cruisers. With the aguila tiny shells I could possibly see one of these being a lighter weight hiking combo.

When you compare this to a henry survival (~3#'s), a Savage 42 or springfield M6 (~5#), I would have hoped these would have been lighter, but at nearly 5 pounds these were built so that they wouldn't break a wrist, not so they'd be a lightweight backcountry hiking option which is what I was hoping for.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    OP, thats pretty cool! MSRP of $910 is a little steep though. Hopefully they sell a good bit cheaper than that. I wanted a Serbu years ago, almost bought one, and regret passing on it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom