• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    My dad just asked me about a knife he got as a gift from a vendor, it's a Clark Cutlery, made in Salem, Indiana. 2 blade trapper, appears to be walnut handles, brass liners and pins, but nothing stamped about blade steel or anything.

Acoording to Google, an annual revenue of $95k and 2 employees.

Anyone have anything else to add?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Mr. Clark sets up a several of the Indiana gun & Knife shows. Most of the time I see him at the Indy 1500 and the Seymour shows. His knives are made by a company down in Alabama.....I believe it may be Bear & Sons Cutlery with his name on them.....I'm not a 100% sure on this....but I know for fact that they are USA made (Alabama). The quality of his knives for the price are hard to beat if you like traditional slip joint knives. Next time your at the Indy 1500 or Seymour show, check his knives out, he is a one of the good guys in the business.:yesway:

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Ah, I'd never heard of them. So they don't make them themselves?

My dad thought he'd ended up with a nice handmade knife for free...

No he is not the maker, he has a contract with a knife company/maker and has his name stamped on the blade tang. Anyone who is willing to make the investment can have a knife made or a series of knives made with their own name or company name on them.

Last edited:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    This is a Clark Cutlery (in my collection) from 1987 issued to commemorate the opening of the Miami County Museum. I would place it's quality on par with the Parker of that era, about the same as the CamCos which were the low end Cammilus.

clarkcutmimi.jpg

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    This is a Clark Cutlery (in my collection) from 1987 issued to commemorate the opening of the Miami County Museum. I would place it's quality on par with the Parker of that era, about the same as the CamCos which were the low end Cammilus.

clarkcutmimi.jpg

i think that might be the excact same one I saw over on Bladeforums when I googled Clark Cutlery. I'll see if I can get a pic of dads when I'm over there today or tomorrow.

Top Bottom