Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Busse Game Warden, Active Duty, SAR 3, HACK Warden

Bark River Bumble Bee

Michael Morris EDC 60, File Necker,

Ban Tang knives (he's made a few small ones in the past)

Blind Horse (I forget the model, but I beleive they make a few with that small of blade)

trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    I'm really sold on Cold Steel knives, ever since a pal brought one to work a few years ago, and it got "adopted" as the store food prep knife. Hasn't broken, hasn't dulled, yet I've had to order two replacements because occasionally it comes up missing.:xmad:

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    ESEE 3 or izula

Busse sar3, game warden, active duty, hack

Swamprat vex, swamp warden, rodent solution <--- this one is available from the company store now

Scrapyard scrapivore

Bark River aurora - might be a little bigger than what youre after

Blind horse workhorse, I would recommend any of their knives, as well as the Busse/swamprat/scrapyard knives.

these are the ones I have experience with and would recommend.

Blind horse lilmuk, snapp knapp, bush baby are relatively cheap and are great knives

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Folder, with assist if possible, and a belt clip. Purpose is for function and protection. I use a knife alot during my normal job duties and I carry one around just in case. So, it needs to be durable. Sorry, should've been a bit more specific.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I like the Kershaw Scallion. It has a 2 1/4 inch blade which deploys very quickly with the assist. It's also under $30.

pDSP1-8105544p275w.jpg
    P11930292.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've had one of the Leeks for probably 7 years. It was used daily for breaking down boxes, cutting wrap on skids, occasional peeling apples, cutting bait, and other various things. I don't carry the Leek as often anymore because I found a little Gerber that does the job for daily stuff and since I found it, I won't mind much if I misplace it or lose it. I don't think you could go wrong with a Leek or Scallion as something small and cheapish.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Folder, with assist if possible, and a belt clip. Purpose is for function and protection. I use a knife alot during my normal job duties and I carry one around just in case. So, it needs to be durable. Sorry, should've been a bit more specific.

If you want an assisted folder, I recommend looking at Zero Tolerance. The 300 series is a beast if you want something big, and the 350's are similiar, and scaled down a bit. Personally, I would suggest the 300 due to it's titanium frame lock as opposed to the 350's liner lock, but both use S30V steel, are American made, and are backed by KAI's awesome warranty.

Top Bottom