• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Wow thanks for the post. I hate a thief. It takes a real low life to steal. I hope the thief is found and prosecuted. I have no tolerance for liars or thieves.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Besides the three knives mentioned above, a forth knife was also stolen. Kershaw's 40th anniversary Ruby knife.

KershawRubyKnife_zpsdf37f8ac.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Scum of the Earth.
    But you'd think someone would be keeping an eye on these things.

Little security cams are cheap these days. Would've loved to see these losers faces on TV.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    People in the knife world would recognize these immediately as they are one of kind knives. Unloading them here in the states would be very risky simply because the kind of people that would desire these would almost have to know that they were stolen. This is not to say that all collectors are honest, so there is a possibility someone would buy them even knowing they were stolen. I would about bet they are in the thief's collection or they have left the United States where they could be sold with very little risk of getting caught or prosecuted. :twocents:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I can't stand a thief. But I think there is a special place in hell for people who steal from a charity. I hope they are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Is there anyone the thief(s) can or will show these knives to without being caught or arrested for having them?

There are many people who would never know these knives are stolen. I don't keep up on knife news so of course I'd probably have bought them provided they were a good deal and actually being offered to me. It's a slim chance the guy will be caught if he's smart. Sad fact.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Since the sale of those knives would have benefited the Seals, maybe they'll look into the theft and take "appropriate" measures to punish the transgressors. :naughty:

Top Bottom