• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    At the begining of January, my best friends rescheduled thier wedding to the date for blade show. They were supposed to have it in march. If they werent so close of friends I would go to blade instead.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'll be going, and taking more shills for the lotteries this year! Dunno if I'm going to stay up as late in the PIT this year or not, guess it depends on Brad's bedtime this year?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'll be going, and taking more shills for the lotteries this year! Dunno if I'm going to stay up as late in the PIT this year or not, guess it depends on Dean's bedtime this year?

FIFY

Note: I don't mind staying up late at the pit, as long as Dean is willing to get up early in the morning. Last year he kept me up way past my bed time Saturday night in the pit. Come Sunday morning at 5am...I was kicking his bed and telling him to get his ass up...we have a 8 hour drive home......he mumbled something about sleeping in....it didn't happen, we were on the road heading home with in the hour. :)

Last edited:

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Yeah, it's a good time to connect with old friends and to laugh at what some people pay for knives. And handle material. Last year some grown man was on the floor trying to wrestle a Busse raffle ticket away from my 9 year old.

It's great fun to watch each knife company's unique culture. Busse amuses me the most. Emerson guys have the tightest t-shirts. Randall Made Knives has the oldest average age at probably 60. Cold Steel is always a circus/pirate/broadway show/science fiction movie (although I don't think they come to blade). ESEE has the guys that will just have come back from Tibet or the Amazon or Somalia with their knives.

They're all different. Lots of fun. But I really just go to hang out with Yeager :) :) :)

Top Bottom