• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    So, I won a CRK in a raffle this past weekend. I was really stoked to get my hands on
    a knife that was gonna be this sweet. It is beautiful,
    But, I just don't think i can bring myself to carry such a nice and costly knife. All the
    knives I have are users.. I have a couple that are upwards of $200 but, most are in the $100 range
    and I 'm ok using them but,
    this CRK just might end up being a safe queen that I only get out and look at once in a while.

So , maybe $200 is my ok limit for using. What is your price point for a user knife?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I don't buy a knife unless I'm going to use it.

You got it for free. Use it! If it gets messed up and you decide you want it to look like new again, CRK has a spa treatment to bring them back to almost new condition.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So, I won a CRK in a raffle this past weekend. I was really stoked to get my hands on
    a knife that was gonna be this sweet. It is beautiful,
    But, I just don't think i can bring myself to carry such a nice and costly knife. All the
    knives I have are users.. I have a couple that are upwards of $200 but, most are in the $100 range
    and I 'm ok using them but,
    this CRK just might end up being a safe queen that I only get out and look at once in a while.

So , maybe $200 is my ok limit for using. What is your price point for a user knife?

hell i help you out, i'll give you 200.00 for it, and then you can go buy a 200 dollar knife(or 2 100 dollar knives)that you can use and not feel guilty about!

a chris reeve sebenza is my grail knife!

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just use it. After the first few scratches it will be just like the others. No point in have it just sit around to look at. He builds them to carry and use.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    ZT 0888 Maxmet
    was told by KAI reps at bkade 2014 about 100 made it out the door.
    I paid msrp at $500
    They have sold on the forums for over $1500
    I had it in my pocket on the way to blade last year riding the motorcycle.
    I also decided to stonewash it to give the dlc a black wash look.
    It is in my carry rotation.
    I know some cant justify knives like this. To each his own. Every one spends there money somewhere. I buy one energy drink a year. Alot ppl go through 3-5 a week. Add that over the year and you can buy a knife like this.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I am not a knife guy so I have to admit I had to look it up... But you got if for free. I would defiantly carry it! If what see dubs says is true you can always just send it off to have it worked over!

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    If you decide to carry your Sebenza and it acquires some detracting "character marks" it can be returned to CRK and they will give it a complete refurb to new condition. CRK has the best customer service folks that I have had the opportunity to deal with. If they can't answer your question they will return your call with the needed information. Great company...

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm afraid to ever hold a Sebenza in my hands. It may cost me money. There is a used one for sale here on INGO. I've been thinking hard on it, but spring break is right around the corner. Wife would get pissed at my timing.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm planning now whether I want to carry the Sebenza I don't have yet in my pocket or get a kydex thing to wear it like a neck knife.

copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    Wow....

attachment.php

Top Bottom