• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Last Thursday my Kershaw usa semi auto tonto was lifted off my back pocket at the Our Lady Greenwood Carnival by a juvenile.
    It's all black, with an "on off" switch on the handle to turn the auto assist off and on.
    It's a discontinued model.
    If anyone sees or hears anything please lmk asap.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Going to be 14 to 16 years of age, white male, thugged out clothing.
    Didn't really get a good look at him because I didn't think much of it when he bumped into me at the time.
    I was preoccupied with my 1 yo in my arms.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Based on your description, your knife is an assisted opening knife with the ability of being able to turn off the assist feature (it's not an "auto" type knife). Kershaw made two different models with this feature, the Cyclone and the Mini Cyclone with the only difference being the size. The Cyclone models came with either a drop point style blade or a tanto blade...obviously your's had a tanto blade. Here is a picture of a Kershaw Cyclone. I hope this helps you and others in getting your knife back.

K%20Cyclone_zpsylzumsm4.jpg

Also, I believe this thread shouldn't be in the classified section. You will get more exposure in the Cutting Edge section and the Break Room.:twocents:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Based on your description, your knife is an assisted opening knife with the ability of being able to turn off the assist feature (it's not an "auto" type knife). Kershaw made two different models with this feature, the Cyclone and the Mini Cyclone with the only difference be the size. The Cyclone models came with either a drop point style blade or a tanto blade...obviously your's had a tanto blade. Here is a picture of a Kershaw Cyclone. I hope this helps you and others in getting your knife back.

K%20Cyclone_zpsylzumsm4.jpg

Also, I believe this thread shouldn't be in the classified section. You will get more exposure in the Cutting Edge section and the Break Room.:twocents:

You are correct on all accounts. That is the knife and I suspect this will get more hits in another section.

Top Bottom