• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I love this knife, have had a Esee 5 for a couple years and just sold it so I could get matching knifes as it was od color and the Esee 3 doesn't come in od.

Esee 3 MIL, absolutely love this little knife! It is getting put back in the package to be sent to Raven so they can build a holster for it so I can edc it.

Esee 3 is like a handgun, its job is to fight your way back to your Esee 5 (long gun)...

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    I have an ESEE 4 and two Izula's. Actually, one is for the wife. I am really looking to get an ESEE 3 in the near future. I am very impressed with them so far.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Hard to do better than an esee. I've got an izula II, and an esee 4. Had a junglas, but it did all the work I had for a junglas and then I sold it. Currently I'm waiting on them to release th DC-6 in the camp lore series. I figure I'll be set for a long time after the DC -6 shows up.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Which is the DC-6? The Dave Canterbury model? I want one of those too.

Yeah it's the Dave Canterbury model. 6" uncoated blade with 90 degree spine, leather sheath, lanyard hole in grip. Should be out in about a month.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Which is the DC-6? The Dave Canterbury model? I want one of those too.

Yeah it's the Dave Canterbury model. 6" uncoated blade with 90 degree spine, leather sheath, lanyard hole in grip. Should be out in about a month.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well who ever wants the DC6 let me know so I can save you one when they arrive. I would not put a lot of faith into when they are coming out. ESEE is not always on time with their new releases but hey you just never know. :dunno:

I have the JG 3 from the camp lore series in stock but only one left.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    Those are definitely some beautiful knives. The ESEE 4 is going on my vest, my Izula lives in the truck and the wife carries hers in her purse.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well who ever wants the DC6 let me know so I can save you one when they arrive. I would not put a lot of faith into when they are coming out. ESEE is not always on time with their new releases but hey you just never know. :dunno:

I have the JG 3 from the camp lore series in stock but only one left.

PM sent!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I edc my ESEE 3, love it! Mine came with an iwb kydex sheath and it works great. It's all I carry anymore, there's nothing it can't do in my experience. I have bigger blades I use with hunting and such but for an edc this baby can't be beat. :)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I love this knife, have had a Esee 5 for a couple years and just sold it so I could get matching knifes as it was od color and the Esee 3 doesn't come in od.

Esee 3 MIL, absolutely love this little knife! It is getting put back in the package to be sent to Raven so they can build a holster for it so I can edc it.

Esee 3 is like a handgun, its job is to fight your way back to your Esee 5 (long gun)...

The ESEE 3 does come in OD blade but with the orange G10 handles.

Top Bottom