• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Blew all my money at Blade, maybe next year.

Same, plus work is a PITA. I can only imagine the traveling expenses for Vegas. Blade is bad enough and I drive down there

If I had money left over...Vegas seems like too much of a money trap for me to have any left over for knives

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Who is going to deign to explain what G7 is? I could google, but I'm going to be lazy since the assumption is that we all know what it is.

Onionsanddragons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Terre Haute
    It is the Gathering; a big ole forum get together for members of the Usual Suspect Network. All sorts of knife industry guys are there, exclusive blades are produced just for the Gathering events. Lots of drinking and crazy fun, etc.

It's like an extra-secret-squirrel version of Blade, with less jagoffs per capita in attendance.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It is the Gathering; a big ole forum get together for members of the Usual Suspect Network. All sorts of knife industry guys are there, exclusive blades are produced just for the Gathering events. Lots of drinking and crazy fun, etc.

It's like an extra-secret-squirrel version of Blade, with less jagoffs per capita in attendance.

Ah-HAH! Thank you, sir!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

So, Busse won't be there? :stickpoke:

Top Bottom