• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    This will be at SHOT for those interested in checking it out. I think pricing will be set by then as well.

Cleaver3_zps2schjtt4.jpg

Sales-Sheet_zpsw5g9xm0g.jpg

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013

Waiting on the final word from the manufacturing facility to provide their cost (Rowen Mfg). It is estimated to be somewhere between the ESEE-5 and the Junglas but the cost accountants are figuring all of that out. Hoping to have the numbers by SHOT but it's in the hands of the bean counters, not me so I don't have any control over it.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Last edited:

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    It's part of the changing of the seasons. It gets cold, Christmas comes, then New Year's, then an announcement of the Izula folder coming out this year, then Blade, then disappointment and then it gets cold again...

:)

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Ver. 2 of the cleaver will be folding. Tanto, with blood groove and 3/4" thick proprietary steel stock unnecessarily named after rodents or swine or other detestable creature. Cause remember, at Expat Knives, "Our ops are blacker than your ops."

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ver. 2 of the cleaver will be folding. Tanto, with blood groove and 3/4" thick proprietary steel stock unnecessarily named after rodents or swine or other detestable creature. Cause remember, at Expat Knives, "Our ops are blacker than your ops."

I really think you should use 1" stock, or maybe just a metal 2x4. With 3/4" stock, you might be able to still get an edge on it!

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I really think you should use 1" stock, or maybe just a metal 2x4. With 3/4" stock, you might be able to still get an edge on it!

Good thinking! I better contact the shop forthwith.

I also need some really small t-shirts.

Last edited:

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    The included sheath is a leather wrap like the kind on axes.

Im sure there will be tons of kydex stuff in the secondary market. Those are just two guys I can personally recommend.

Really all you need is some 550 cord run through the Idaho cutout. It's really an ideal neck knife.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The included sheath is a leather wrap like the kind on axes.

Im sure there will be tons of kydex stuff in the secondary market. Those are just two guys I can personally recommend.

Really all you need is some 550 cord run through the Idaho cutout. It's really an ideal neck knife.

Well, now you've gone and done it.

You're talking to the guy who has worn a Kershaw Outcast and an ESEE Junglas as a neck knife --- and concealed them effectively. A cleaver will be a piece o' cake.

Top Bottom