• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Nothing high end, but I think it's still a quality piece for the BOB.
    5z38de.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I like that one, I think it is really nice. What model if I may?
    Might have to give myself a gift since my family wound NEVER consider a "weapon" for me. :rolleyes:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    It's a Kershaw Camp 10. Kershaw makes several "Camp" models with different blade lengths....etc. The "Camp" knives/machetes are China made, but they are a fantastic value for the price point. :twocents:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Yeah, the made in China thing sort of makes me laugh. I would love to be buying USA made stuff only but I am guessing many folks don't even know where their groceries are from. Not China, or rarely, but not USA either for the most part, but there is a lot that is too. In short we have stopped making things and become consumers rather than producers predominately as it was when I was a child. Steel mills closed, mines, except for coal, gone, basic goods and durable good moved overseas or south of the border. I would support American Made goods all day long but we have decided not to stay competitive and to price our good out of the common man's reach. For instance, when Sam Walton first open WalMart his commercials all said, 100% US Made Goods at low prices He also was closed on Sunday so family's could worship together. God prospered Sam until the day he died and his greedy children took over. Bibles moved from up front to way in the back if they have them at all. Hard to find much made in the US there anymore as well. Sometimes I go to a WalMart because I need something not sold in the grocery stores of Terre Haute where white bread and bologna reign supreme. I like white bread and Bologna, but I have been other places so I guess I have exotic tastes by TH standards. lol

In any case, we have over regulated our workplaces. It is much easier and less expensive to transport consumer good across the border than it is to make out workplaces safe and green. I have no problem with this stuff mind, the field is far from level. Greenies give special consideration to other countries so the can "catch up" while we have to protect the environment,they can put whatever they wish into the air, waters and earth.

OOPS, wrong forum. :nono: Back to you regularly scheduled programming.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have one (bought from Knife Lady) & love it! It's by far my favorite tree branch whapping weapon.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Forget about having this thing burried in your BOB and never used.
    I would EDC that thing, looks like it has a nice drop leg sheath thingy!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's a Kershaw Camp 10. Kershaw makes several "Camp" models with different blade lengths....etc. The "Camp" knives/machetes are China made, but they are a fantastic value for the price point. :twocents:

I have the predecessor, the Kershaw Outcast. It makes a dandy concealable neck knife. For me.

Top Bottom