• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video=youtube;vqAt-CGniGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqAt-CGniGs[/video]

[video=youtube;OQcIXVf9XlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQcIXVf9XlY[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Uh, that means I'm a super real knife person.

Right up there with this dude...

fa3dc84116cc153a92ea777f76acb00a.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Right up there with this dude...

How did you know my real name was Joe-shiro Mifune???!!!

To qualify for that, you have to have run dry on an IPSC course and thrown your carry knife into the A zone.

You kid, but I did that during a training class once. I missed with the knife, though. During the drill I did two New York reloads, exhausted my spare mags, and the moving target was still taunting me. I tried to slash it, but the person controlling it kept pulling it just out of my reach, so I threw it. And missed. Hey, I tried.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    You kid, but I did that during a training class once. I missed with the knife, though. During the drill I did two New York reloads, exhausted my spare mags, and the moving target was still taunting me. I tried to slash it, but the person controlling it kept pulling it just out of my reach, so I threw it. And missed. Hey, I tried.

I remember some shenanigans like that at USPSA or IPSC or whatever that was in the late '90s in Terre Haute. :) I think that is where I first met you and your brother. I miss Rose-Hulman Gun Club days...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I remember some shenanigans like that at USPSA or IPSC or whatever that was in the late '90s in Terre Haute. :) I think that is where I first met you and your brother. I miss Rose-Hulman Gun Club days...

Speaking of which, welcome back! And where have you been?

I miss visiting with the club too. It didn't exist during my time at RHIT, but you and your colleagues did a great job reviving it and keeping it going. It's criminal how it and the rifle team were snuffed permanently out of existence.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Speaking of which, welcome back! And where have you been?

I miss visiting with the club too. It didn't exist during my time at RHIT, but you and your colleagues did a great job reviving it and keeping it going. It's criminal how it and the rifle team were snuffed permanently out of existence.

Dealing with life and two parents long fights with cancer, almost in a row. Now moving down to southern Indiana into a home that will require a year of work to refab.

Photography shooting replaced regular shooting for a while too. But it made money come in, instead of go out. ;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Dealing with life and two parents long fights with cancer, almost in a row. Now moving down to southern Indiana into a home that will require a year of work to refab.

Photography shooting replaced regular shooting for a while too. But it made money come in, instead of go out. ;)

Money is good!

Sorry to hear about the other circumstances. My path has been similar recently.

Top Bottom