• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Just a guess, but if there is no name or manufacturer's mark on the knife, more than likely it is a cheap import......probably from Pakistan.

There's no marks. A similar one is stamped "Royal Knife", but those two have no marks at all. What's a reasonable price on them?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    There's no marks. A similar one is stamped "Royal Knife", but those two have no marks at all. What's a reasonable price on them?

Royal is defiantly Pakistan....very low quality as are most knives that come out of Pakistan.

https://www.facebook.com/royalkniveswazirabad/

I really don't have a clue what these go for.... I see them all of the time at the shows that I do, but I don't pay any attention to them. If I was to guess....maybe $20.00, no more than $35.00, and I could be way off on the price. :dunno:

Edit: I just went to one of my supplier's website that sells similar Damascus knives from Pakistan, and based on dealer cost (wholesale)....prices at the retail level would be a little higher than I quoted above....... $50 to $65. Full blown retail would be in the $70 to $80 range, but nobody in the knife world sells at full retail (MSRP).

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ok, thanks. More for looking at than doing anything with, I suppose. They were at a local shop and they said they weren't sure how to price them, so I figured I'd ask around.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I would steer clear, most of the Paki junk being imported might actually hurt you more than an attacker if you were ever to use.

Oh, I've got very little interest in buying one and zero interest in buying one to use. I just thought they looked neat and figured I'd see if anyone had any info on them that the shop could use to help set a price. They are at Indy Trading Post if anyone has any interest in owning them.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I was just fittin to say I bet no matter where is from Rhino could get it bloody :):

I'm not so sure about that. Pakistan knives are known to have terrible heat treat and a very low hardness rating......Rhinos have very tough skin. It's going to take a quality knife to hurt the Rhino armor.:):

That is just how bad the quality is for most Pakistan knives. :twocents:

Top Bottom