• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    If Diamond Collision has done work for you and you are satisfied with the service, please take a moment and vote for us for best bodyshop in Hendricks county if you feel that way :) I would ask however that not everybody on the board just out of support for an advertiser participate. It would be obvious that the results are fictitious.
    So if we have done work for you and you are satisfied please take a moment and go here to vote for us.

2014 Best of Hendricks County Voting

Thanks

Allen

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Allen, Just curious... are you a State Farm preferred vendor? I dont recall their exact title for them. They are authorized to do all work without jumping through hoops, getting estimates approved, etc.?

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Allen, Just curious... are you a State Farm preferred vendor? I dont recall their exact title for them. They are authorized to do all work without jumping through hoops, getting estimates approved, etc.?

Select Service is the name of their program and yes we are.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    All the results are fictitious anyway. Just delete your cookies and go back and vote as many times as you want for whomever you want.
    I know your right about that based on previous years results

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Select Service is the name of their program and yes we are.
    Dropping my Kia off at Church Brothers for about $6k in hail damage tomorrow because I always have used them because of select service. If I had known I would have taken it to you.

I'll have to remember that next time.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Dropping my Kia off at Church Brothers for about $6k in hail damage tomorrow because I always have used them because of select service. If I had known I would have taken it to you.

*heavy sigh*

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I'd cancel and take it to Allen. You won't be sorry.

Oh, and I voted;)

Last edited:

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have had work done at Diamond Collision three times, with two of them being in the $5,000 to $15,000 range. Quality and service is great with friendly/helpful service and I would definitely recommend Diamond Collision!!

Last edited:

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have had work done at Diamond Collision three times, with two of them being in the $5,000 to $15,000 range. Quality and service is great with friendly/helpful service and I would definitely recommend Diamond Collision!!

Thank you for that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'd cancel and take it to Allen. You won't be sorry.

Oh, and I voted;)

I actually considered it. But they already have the parts staged. Cancelling now would be a d**k move.

I knew I wouldnt need the car next week, so we arranged several weeks ago to go ahead and get the estimate, that way they could have the parts waiting for it when I drop it off today.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I actually considered it. But they already have the parts staged. Cancelling now would be a d**k move.

I knew I wouldnt need the car next week, so we arranged several weeks ago to go ahead and get the estimate, that way they could have the parts waiting for it when I drop it off today.

Bummer but definitely understood, I wouldn't go back on my agreement with them at that point either. I've gotten about 3 calls from them asking about follow up on my estimate (had to get an estimate from them for my insurance, but took the car to Diamond and already have it fixed), even though Church Bros told me at the time they wrote the estimate, they could not get me in until mid-August. I told them at the time that I'd call if I wanted to schedule.

I'm glad you have had good experiences with Church. I had one minor repair with them on a previous vehicle and it was not a good one.

Allen, hope you win for best in Hendricks County!

Kentuckyblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2014
    Hendricks County
    I voted for Diamond. I have used them 4 or 5 times {exclusively} in the last 12 or 13 years, always very satisfied. They already did an estimate a couple of weeks ago for me, just have to find the time to turn my vehicle loose.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I voted for Diamond. I have used them 4 or 5 times {exclusively} in the last 12 or 13 years, always very satisfied. They already did an estimate a couple of weeks ago for me, just have to find the time to turn my vehicle loose.

Thank you,
    I appreciate your business. It always surprises me to find out we have been doing work for years for INGO a member and I didn't realize it. But of course I am in the shop and not the office so I don't personally get to meet many of the customers unless asked :)

Top Bottom