• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am trying to put together a gallery of some of my gun work and also going to follow up with one of car work.

As some of you look through these please let me know if there are glaring issues that could use fixing. Many of you will see your guns in here :)

INGO has been great to me, I never would have become so unhealthily obsessed if not for you guys and gals.

Not bad for an old bodyman: updated Flickr link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146955223@N04/albums

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    You should think about switching to Flickr or something.

Perhaps even your own hosted website.

Photobucket is getting worser and worser the longer it's around. So many scrips and pop-ups render it almost unusable (and I use pop-up killers!)

They're great for a free host and what-not - but if you're now going to be doing this as part of your business, then it's really time to think about an honest website with honest on-site image hosting. Granted - I know NOTHING about any of this in real life, but there are PLENTY of people around here who do.

I also bet that there are plenty of people here who'd even trade their professional web-development skills for some 'smith work or something. IMO, a professional website for BOTH of your businesses would be well worth the work involved.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon

Photobucket is getting worser and worser the longer it's around. So many scrips and pop-ups render it almost unusable (and I use pop-up killers!)

They're great for a free host and what-not - but if you're now going to be doing this as part of your business, then it's really time to think about an honest website with honest on-site image hosting. Granted - I know NOTHING about any of this in real life, but there are PLENTY of people around here who do.

I also bet that there are plenty of people here who'd even trade their professional web-development skills for some 'smith work or something. IMO, a professional website for BOTH of your businesses would be well worth the work involved.

I am all for anything that works better. I am paying for Photobucket so I don't see any pop ups and am unaware of how it looks to the average user

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon

I am all for some help in this area so I can do things that I know how to do.
    Plus revamping Diamond Collision website is on our short list for this year

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    you have to go to the left of the window and click on gun work folder. there are 91 sub albums in there. I still have yours to add

Top Bottom