USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    SOLD

Was cleaning guns this morning and found these safe queens. I do not shoot them and want to trade to get started with AR's. I am looking for complete guns, lowers or uppers, or some combo. I can go + cash for the right gun. I also will consider .45 pistols (1911's) but my main motivation is to get started on the AR platform.

picture.php

Savage Arms Springfield Model 187S
    .22 LR, tube fed, semi-automatic. Wood is in good shape and it is a straight shooter. Only problem is it jams once or twice per tube. I have cleaned and inspected but it’s above my skills to repair or diagnose.
    picture.php

R. FAMAGE 1952, Sporterized Mauser 98
    30-06 bolt action holds 5 internal magazine. Comes with 4 boxes ammo. Wood is in excellent shape.
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

WASR 10, Romanian AK-47
    NIB never fired 7.62 x 39, 2 steel 30rd mags, 2 new 30rd ProMags that do not fit good they need worked on a little. (sanded or filed) Aprox 80 – 100 rds of wolf ammo.
    picture.php
    picture.php

PM me with trade offers. I might consider selling but want to see what might be avaible to trade. I value the WASR 10 @ 400 w/ammo & mags
    The .22 and mauser I am not sure yet but around 150-125 each.
    I also have german shepherd puppies that are ready to go see this thread
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...9204-wts_wtt_akc_german_shepherd_puppies.html

Last edited:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I would trade you my LCP for the wasr 10.:)

No, but thank you, I am holding out on a rifle, I have got some good handguns and have been planning to get back to AR's. I had to sale a nice collection about 10 years ago and money is always tight but I just got to get another AR and I will have puppy money soon :)

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    One last bump. I am going to give this untill the 1500. I am hoping to find an AR for all 3 guns but will consider partial trades but no promises. Bottom line is I don't want to go with out a battle rifle for very long. So trading the AK for an upper or lower is subject to how soon I can get it completed. If I don't sell or trade them I will probably keep the AK and buy a stripped lower at the 1500. I have 2 cash offers on the AK that I promised I would give first chance if I decide to sell the AK outright.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom