• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I haven't been able to view videos and links come up blank when I go through INGO.
    Suggestions?
    It's been doing this a few days now. I was hoping it would straighten itself out. Guess not.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Do you have your browser set to block popups windows? That setting is in Tools:Options:Content for Firefox... Not sure about the other browsers. If this is the problem, you can simply put the INGO page into your "exceptions" list and that should hopefully solve the problem.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I have done that as well and still no luck getting them to open or even show the video "still shots" here. All I get is a grey blurry rectangle with 3 dots in it.
    Thank You.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I tried different browsers as well. It's got to be my software. I can't post pics as well here and now I can't do the videos or links. I still use my work software and I'm going to have to buy a new PC with regular software if I can't get a patch for this. I don't work much anymore and INGO is more important. LOL!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I tried different browsers as well. It's got to be my software. I can't post pics as well here and now I can't do the videos or links. I still use my work software and I'm going to have to buy a new PC with regular software if I can't get a patch for this. I don't work much anymore and INGO is more important. LOL!

Have you tried a Java update? I was having trouble with embedded YouTube videos recently on Firefox until I updated Java.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I got tired of messing with it. I bought a new PC and loading it up now. Just for INGO since it's the only place I have restrictions. (Ha!)
    I'm still deciding on which programs to use. I'm actually clueless on the software I'll be using.
    I've been using these programs from my business for almost 12 years. I'll be using the new PC for socializing only and the old one for supporting my old customers and tinkering in my old field
    I like simple and plain. I don't do gaming except Solitaire when I'm bored or watching sports.
    What's a very simple and stable browser?

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    If you do indeed end up using Firefox (highly recommend, by the way), here are a few really useful add-ons to install into it:
    adblock plus (turned off for INGO, of course!)
    donottrackme
    youtube high definition
    download manager tweak
    downloadhelper

Top Bottom