• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    My 10 year old Grandson wants his own Ingo membership. Is there any problem with that? He lives with me, he is a hunter and a shooter, he harvested 2 deer last year. Please advise:ar15:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There might be a maximum age, some folks don't want anything to do with new-fangled computers. As far as I know you need one of those things to do this. A hard copy version of INGO would be tough.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We HAVE a 14 year old from Texas. :dunno:

FIFY :)

There might be a maximum age, some folks don't want anything to do with new-fangled computers. As far as I know you need one of those things to do this. A hard copy version of INGO would be tough.

Our oldest member (Churchmouse) is 92ish.
    He has some problem hearing so you have to type really loud but other than that he's a cool dude. :D

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My 10 year old Grandson wants his own Ingo membership. Is there any problem with that? He lives with me, he is a hunter and a shooter, he harvested 2 deer last year. Please advise:ar15:
    As most have indicated already, there is no age limit and welcome all gun owners, young and old.
    1) INGunOwners.com is viewed by thousands of people a day (not all of them gun owners or even gun friendly) As a public board we must make a good impression to those who view our community and represent Hoosier Gun Owners in the best possible light. INGO is a family friendly site and material posted must remain G-rated. Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    ... he is a hunter and a shooter, he harvested 2 deer last year. Please advise:ar15:

I should be asking for HIS advice! He did better than I did. I was out in the field about 20 days this past season and came up with absolutely NOTHING!

I didn't even SEE a deer while I was in the woods.

Bring him on, and tell him one requirement for membership is to share his knowledge!

Top Bottom