• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fantix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Lawrence Co
    Is there a set period that the site automatically logs you out? I was replying to a post and in the time it took me to write my reply, I had to login again for it to post. It wasn't more than 5 minutes. Is there a setting under my account I am missing or is it a site thing?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are you on a device that will automatically switch from wi-fi to cellular service, if it loses the wi-fi connection? I've noticed that if I switch my ipad from wi-fi to ATT while a page is loading, it will ask me to log in the next time I try to load a page.

Fantix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Lawrence Co
    No I am not. It does the same thing on any device I am using. For example I logged in to see some pictures in threads I was reading. I went to another thread and decided to reply to that thread. In the few minutes (less than 5) it took me to type, when I hit reply, it took me to the login page before it would post.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No I am not. It does the same thing on any device I am using. For example I logged in to see some pictures in threads I was reading. I went to another thread and decided to reply to that thread. In the few minutes (less than 5) it took me to type, when I hit reply, it took me to the login page before it would post.

When you log in, do you check the "Remember Me" box?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sometimes INGO does weird stuff. Sometimes you have to clear your browser history, cookies, restart your browser, and/or reboot your computer to straighten it out. Sometimes none of that works. Sometimes it will just clear up on its own. Earlier today it wasn't displaying the usernames correctly on the New Posts screen. Now, it's working fine. You may be in one of those worm holes right now. If the check box doesn't work, try that other stuff I mentioned and see if that helps.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    What browser are you using??? I am using firefox and it keeps me logged in every time I am on the site. Unless I clear out the browser I don't have to sign back in. At least for days or weeks.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You might also check to make sure you weren't banned. :)

(Picture that mostly purple.)

Top Bottom