• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ever since I did the update to IOS 8 on my iPad, the auto spell check doesn't recognize misspelled words on INGO. Is anybody else having issues with this?

Make sure your autocorrect is turned on under Settings>General>Keyboards. This is an OS/iPad issue, not an INGO issue.

Just out of curiosity, are you using Safari? I've had some issues with the Copy/Paste function on iOS8 when using Safari, but I don't have the issue with Chrome. (I still prefer Safari though, and only use Chrome as a workaround if needed)

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Make sure your autocorrect is turned on under Settings>General>Keyboards. This is an OS/iPad issue, not an INGO issue.

Just out of curiosity, are you using Safari? I've had some issues with the Copy/Paste function on iOS8 when using Safari, but I don't have the issue with Chrome. (I still prefer Safari though, and only use Chrome as a workaround if needed)

It was an issues with Safari and INGO. I am now on chrome and it works fine. All the setting were correct for keyboard. Misspelled words are now underlined. I'm not sure what the Grammar Nazi's are gonna do now with (there) extra free time.

Thanks Chez. You Da Man.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom