• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatNinja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Lafayette
    Hey guys I had just logged on and tried to post in the classifiedsand it said I had zero post which I had fifty plus last time I logged in and I'm not sure why I only have a couple now or why I have been reset to 0?

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    If you made a lot of posts very quickly to get to 50 that probably had something to do with it. The point is to be a contributing member, not to spam out as many posts as possible to get there.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I saw the thread you were writing in and instead of posting all the info in one post you added one line at a time to pad your count.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    And I might add, the want ads are for sight supporters and participating members. Not opportunist. Come around more ofter then when you just want something.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, it's IS 50 quality posts. Not just '50 posts'.

Stick around and add to the forum interaction. You may well have some information, insight, or belief that might benefit one of your fellow firearms aficionados. When it comes to firearms, especially combined with defensive concepts, no bit of wisdom is 'too trivial' to ignore, nor 'too obvious' to be universally known. Even a 'tidbit' of information could save the life of another forum member, literally.

No one is so knowledgeable as to 'know it all' nor so unknowledgeable as to 'know nothing'. It's a learning curve, for all of us, and the apex is always 'just ahead'.

And who knows, might even learn something worthwhile to save your life some day. You might even think that better than getting in the INGO classifieds!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom