• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Hey not all of us use a laptop, not all of us are old and retired thus having time on our hands to sit at home and play on our computers. How about you make this site more mobile friendly, the 1987 ish uploading pictures is phenomenal!!! And fun!! Can't forget that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey not all of us use a laptop, not all of us are old and retired thus having time on our hands to sit at home and play on our computers. How about you make this site more mobile friendly, the 1987 ish uploading pictures is phenomenal!!! And fun!! Can't forget that.

Me thinks this might be directed at folks who have absolutely no say in the software choices made by the site owner.

If you were even a site supporter we might lend an ear to your complaints but alas, you are not.

This is a free site put here by the owner for your enjoyment.

So enjoy it.

And get a lap top for crips sake.....:)

Oh, I got your old.......:fogey:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So.... not being technically literate so some how it's the sights fault? We need to dumb it down for you??? Not gonna happen. Be nice and we can easily explain it. Well, I'll explain it anyway.

Simple thing to do is create a Photobucket account then upload a picture. Then get back to us and we will continue.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Posting pictures from a phone isn't that difficult.

PaperArtist_2015-03-14_22-33-34_zpsrfvtrwk7.jpeg

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Me thinks this might be directed at folks who have absolutely no say in the software choices made by the site owner.

If you were even a site supporter we might lend an ear to your complaints but alas, you are not.

This is a free site put here by the owner for your enjoyment.

So enjoy it.

And get a lap top for crips sake.....:)

Oh, I got your old.......:fogey:
    i will not be site supporter until the software gets out of the 80's. Now don't get me wrong I do enjoy this site tremendously I would just like the picture uploading to be a little easier.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    So.... not being technically literate so some how it's the sights fault? We need to dumb it down for you??? Not gonna happen. Be nice and we can easily explain it. Well, I'll explain it anyway.

Simple thing to do is create a Photobucket account then upload a picture. Then get back to us and we will continue.

i did that and still I can't seem to put pictures up.. I know I am not good with computers and for that it's my fault. But I can go on armslist and throw pictures up like it no ones bidness!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    i will not be site supporter until the software gets out of the 80's. Now don't get me wrong I do enjoy this site tremendously I would just like the picture uploading to be a little easier.

How can we do upgrades with no support.
    If that is your reasoning then you are way out in left field here.

Do as you will but the site will remain as is. Maybe 5% have issues with this. If an old retired guy (with admittedly weak Google-Fu) can do it, everyone else can do it why do we change to your standards.
    Issues......just ask. Do not start a waaa2 waaa waaa2 thread about it. That will get you no where very quickly.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Is that really how you guys think? I've been a site supporter for many years and always thought that money went to supporting/maintaining the site, not purchasing attention. Is there a pricing schedule? How much does one need to pay to have a complaint or question addressed?

OP, sign up for Photobucket or Imgur and download the corresponding app for your smartphone. Both make it super easy to post pics from your phone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is that really how you guys think? I've been a site supporter for many years and always thought that money went to supporting/maintaining the site, not purchasing attention. Is there a pricing schedule? How much does one need to pay to have a complaint or question addressed?

OP, sign up for Photobucket or Imgur and download the corresponding app for your smartphone. Both make it super easy to post pics from your phone.

Did you really read that as you posted.......Yes, we do allow more for a site supporter in certain areas.
    More perks as you know.
    Some small things but not really much.
    My point is that I push people to become site supporters. No more, no less. Yes, it does go to the site. And yes, it does make a small diff. in some instances.
    If you are asking for change and have no dog in the fight...well, yeah, it makes a diff. here and everywhere else in the world.
    Levels of involvement my friend.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    OP, this is how it works on an iPhone with Photobucket:

Select the "upload" button...

Choose pic from your phone library and upload to your bucket...

Once uploaded, click the image you want and then this button:

Then select "copy"...

Then select the "IMG" link (this is the coding the forum uses)...

Then paste it in your post.

I assure you it's way less complicated than it sounds. The whole process takes less than a minute. Hope this helps.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    OP, this is how it works on an iPhone with Photobucket:

Select the "upload" button...

Choose pic from your phone library and upload to your bucket...

Once uploaded, click the image you want and then this button:

Then select "copy"...

Then select the "IMG" link (this is the coding the forum uses)...

Then paste it in your post.

I assure you it's way less complicated than it sounds. The whole process takes less than a minute. Hope this helps.

Can you help me remember my PhotoBucket password?

Top Bottom