• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Ihave not been receiving email notifications to PM's here on INGO lately. I have not changed anything as far as my email address or settings. I have checked my user CP and it shows the correct email and that I have notifications enables. I have also checked my junk mail box and don't have anything there. Has something changed or am I just missing something obvious?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Without revealing too much, all 3 of you use the same email provider.
    Check your spamboxes.

Or there's a chance they've blocked ingo without you knowing.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    They aren’t going to spam but i will change to my work email account and see.

Changing your email will require a notification acknowledgement/response.
    If you don't get one, you can have one resent at this link: Email Activation Codes - INGunOwners

The other two of you are fine in this regard, and don't need to worry about it (unless you change your email address on INGO).

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I had this issue with yahoo mail out of no where a few years ago... Creating an INGO contact for administrator@ingunowners.com through the webmail browser seemed to solve the issue. Also created an INGO contact in my phone app and made it a VIP. Now I get push notifications when I receive a new PM. :)

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    Thanks chezuki, I'll try that. I didn't see anything in my spam folder and did notice that I had previously added the address to my safe senders list. I was wondering if maybe they black listed the domain for some reason since I didn't even see any of my old notifications any longer.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I have the same problem, suddenly, starting about 6 days(?) ago....

Anyone else here using Google Chrome? May originate there, as I got notice from them that I need to update to Windows 10, as my Windows XP will no longer receive 'updates' (whatever that means)....

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    I tried a few different things (adding to safe senders, creating a specific contact for the address, etc) and nothing worked so I think Hotmail is doing it. I also noticed that the old notification messages that I didn't delete had been stripped from my mailbox as well.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'm not getting notifications too. I'm on Indy.net which is owned by Earthlink. Never had a problem until recently. Nothing in the spam folder nor in the web folders when I check it online.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So what is the work around if you don't have another email account to switch your notification's too? Anyway to get hotmail not to purge your notifications?

Top Bottom