• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    No idea if this is the right sub for this, feel free to chastise me if necessary.

Recently INGO has been slow to load at times, while fine at others. I don't think this is a problem at my end, as my computer is connected to an ethernet jack in my wall which runs directly to my router. I get great speed and latency with Speedtest.net:

5500694273.png

However, only on INGO, I will have this happen every 5 pages or so:

ydxp7n1.png

This lasts for up to a couple of minutes, and often ends with the page load timing out. Many times if I refresh after it times out it will pop up fairly quickly. No other website I visit takes more than a couple of seconds to load regularly, and many load in less than a second. My computer is very fast, so it isn't slow hardware.

I have tried clearing browser cache, and this has only been happening for a few days. Are the servers more loaded than usual, or is it something specific to my connection to INGO? Has this been happening to everyone? Any guidance? Thanks.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    After clicking upload I was greeted by a blank page that took a minute to reload... Just to accentuate my point :)

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    If you open a command line and type "tracert ingunowners.com" you will see something like this:

fda43280-ef87-4388-a4c5-41d13277eb27_zpskleztv72.jpg

Notice on mine there is a few time outs on hop # 10,11, and 12. Looks like the site server might be hanging a little. Though I've not had the kind of wait times you are experiencing.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Does this tell you anything? The hangups only happen every 5 pages or so, like the server is hanging up but not consistently slow. So is it not just me? I would expect more complaints if the entirety of INGO was experiencing hangs as bad as mine.
    oQ0KgSV.png

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    No issues here, but i use my phone. Not sure if that makes a difference. Doesn't matter if im using my home wifi or just picking up 4g service, loads fine everytime and no issues while on the site either

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    It actually seems to be getting worse as the day goes on. Cleared cache again, restarted computer, no change. Not having issues with any other sites... Did I get blacklisted?!? :runaway:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Sounds like a DNS issue. Did OP reboot the router? I have all my "devices" on static IP. Two days ago my PC told me "another device on this network has the same IP". DNS issue.

I am using the google DNS servers for my router, as our ISP's default is flaky at best. Could've been that.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    I'll try rebooting the router tonight after work. What are the chances it would only affect INGO browsing? Every other site hums right along.

Top Bottom