• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    You have sent me multiple PM requesting that I contact you. I have been trying to PM you for two days now, but I am unable to do so. I keep getting the same message about not being able to PM until I have 50 posts. Even though I should be able PM any moderator at any time.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It may be that CM is not "REALLY" a Moderator and just phonied up tis avatar.

Just sayin", could be.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, he is sure to see this and get it done. Even Mods make mistakes, like forgetting the 50 post no PM thing. I have to agree, you should be able to PM a Mod or Admin any time, no matter the number of posts, as it is the only real way to ask a question let alone respond to a Mod....

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You got a point about PM'ing a mod

As the OP mentioned in his other thread about this, it looks like CM may have contacted him about something and threatened to delete his account if he didn't PM him back, (at least that was what was said by the OP). Apparently, he's been trying for days to PM him back and has not been successful. This looks like his latest attempt to contact CM. Hope it all works out for him.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You have sent me multiple PM requesting that I contact you. I have been trying to PM you for two days now, but I am unable to do so. I keep getting the same message about not being able to PM until I have 50 posts. Even though I should be able PM any moderator at any time.

I'm sorry you're having this issue. Fortunately though, it's one that's easy enough to resolve. PM me for details.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    You should have been able to PM him, but there have been website glitches recently and this isn't at all outside of the realm of possibility. It'll get handled.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I commend your efforts.
    Let me get the Administrator to get you fixed up and we can chat.

Thanks,

-CM-

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I'm sorry you're having this issue. Fortunately though, it's one that's easy enough to resolve. PM me for details.

I think I saw your vehicle the other day. You have the "Illiterate? Write for free help!" bumper sticker and the "Missing your cat? Check under my tires" sign in the window.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    So, is the OP a 50 post sprinter? If not, then what's with the smart ass posts? I haven't seen OPs name in the race to 50 thread, or maybe I missed something, otherwise, I don't get the hostility.

Top Bottom