• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    I've been told numerous times that I should have left feedback on several INGO classified deals where the guns I purchased did not function and the owner made no effort on their part to correct the problem. One of them I never brought the issue up, so that ones on me. The other the owner claimed he didn't know.. not a big deal, but then he made no offer to take it back. Second a guy selling for his friend sold me a gun that didn't work and again made no effort to correct the issue.

Long story short, is it possible to have feedback amended? I left positive feedback because I was stupid enough not to check the gun for function first. I would like to follow the advice of INGO members and have 2/3 of these feedbacks fixed. I originally gave these people the benefit of the doubt, but now I believe I've done ingo a disservice by not offering feedback on these issues.

If the people who dealt with me on these trades reads this, you can try to pm me and work things out if you'd rather not have your feedback marred, but I doubt there is little that can be done at this point. FYI: handguns I got that did not function: Sar K2 .45, Taurus TCP, and Kahr P380.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Fixing feedback is not something we get into. If one of the other mods want to chime in with more/different info, feel free.

Top Bottom