The Marines Version

The Magellan Star: Pirate Takedown, Force Recon Style by Capt. Alexander Martin | USNI Blog

The story about the retaking of the ship from pirates from the men who were there. Staff Sergent Hartrick is a 1998 graduate of Avon High School. So a little local flavor.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

Great mission debrief of a textbook hit. If you coached that young man along his path to becoming part of that team you should be proud!
    "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T.R.

nice!

Quote Originally Posted by 60Driver View Post
    Great mission debrief of a textbook hit. If you coached that young man along his path to becoming part of that team you should be proud!
    I was his wrestling coach in high school. I had him in US History as well. He is the toughest man I know personally, and I have been associated and coached plenty of real men.

I am proud of him. I sleep a little better at night knowing he is on our side and he is standing watch over this nation.

I graduated in '95 and there was a Racheal Hartrick. I bet it was his older sister! Pretty amazing stuff!

Doug K
    This space for rent. I doubt you'll like the rates...

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Hand View Post
    I graduated in '95 and there was a Racheal Hartrick. I bet it was his older sister! Pretty amazing stuff!

Doug K
    It is.