Who has the 1500 discount coupons?

The Indy 1500 website says that "local gun shops" have coupons off the entry fee. My local shop (Rushville) doesn't have them, but I'm heading up into Southport tomorrow for part of the day.

Can anybody give me a hint as to which shop I could stop past to get some of the discount coupons?
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

i saw on in the local newpaper, but it was only $1.00 off...

I always go to my local news paper on the net and print it out of the classifieds, has worked several times. Ripley Publishing Company

Quote Originally Posted by CampingJosh View Post
    The Indy 1500 website says that "local gun shops" have coupons off the entry fee. My local shop (Rushville) doesn't have them, but I'm heading up into Southport tomorrow for part of the day.

Can anybody give me a hint as to which shop I could stop past to get some of the discount coupons?
    Elmores off of Us135 usually always has a stack of them on the counter as you walk out of the door. And its not to far from southport.

If you're current or retired military and can show an ID card, you get the $1 off discount without a coupon.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

Master
    I get several a show. I guess when they put my name in the computer it comes in different I think i get 3 a show.

Now If you have 3 friends going on 3 different days friday,saterday,sunday have the first one get the 3 day and pass out the rest to the friends.

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by CampingJosh View Post

Hey buddy, try Gander Mnt (county line and I65), Beech Grove Firearms (main street beech grove), Elmore's Firearms (s 135 greenwood), Dick's (greenwood park mall s US 31), Pop Gun's (east washington st and post rd, indy)

I signed up on there website to receive update on future shows/ news and to my surprise they sent me a post card to use for a $1 off.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick".Theodore Roosevelt