Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Master
    Do I watch the show? Yes.

Find it entertaining? Yes.

Take these special ops/military leaders/ tactical guys serious or think they are real? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Etnertaining to watch (in fact just watched 3 or 4 episodes on my DVR), but as mentioned, its a tv show, of course crap is made up.

The dual mounted M-16's was an "ok" idea... Neccessary? No, there are better ways (different guns) that would be more sufficient for this particular need.

-MColford

I love how they did a really crappy rip off of the flashlight gun. Red jackets was a cheap piece of crap that stupid. Too bad magpul came up with a much better concept years ago!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

Yea was kind of sad to see them do a copy of a really really cool concept that magpul perfected the first time around.

Also can we write the producers a letter and tell them to quit packing every target with a brick of C4 when they shoot at them with an ak or 223?
    XD-45 Compact Bi-Tone & Tacticool Wasr-10

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mavisky View Post
    Yea was kind of sad to see them do a copy of a really really cool concept that magpul perfected the first time around.

Also can we write the producers a letter and tell them to quit packing every target with a brick of C4 when they shoot at them with an ak or 223?

No kidding, outhouses dont explode when hit with a cannon ball. Nor do wooden targets when hit with a machine gun!

-MColford

Plinker

Sons of Guns tv show

I like the show, I just don't like how some of it is put on to make the show. What they do in their shop is quit cool. Rock on Sons of Guns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavisky View Post
    And Magpul was improving a concept that was put together in the 1980s...I was very embarrassed to see what they put together as the "flashlight gun". AND to clarify, by "they" I mean Red Jacket...

M6 Full Auto Classics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDLxQsHDbw4
    Last edited by ezdubbin97; 04-07-2011 at 21:01.

Quote Originally Posted by 451_Detonics View Post
    My favorite comedy this season...
    Agree!!! After seeing some of these guys trying to weld an fabricate I wouldn't let them anywhere near my guns, or buy anything from there. I have another name for the show thats better suited....but don't want bad rep so won't say it.....lol.....the daughter is hot, an I really liked the show with the WWII Medal of Honor Vet.....very good.....
    Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants. William Penn

Hey, but they only charged $1,200 for it!
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.” - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

I agree its an interesting show with some odd ball ideas. But for sure staged.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6