• ...and so much more!
  • pappy56

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Hancock County
    Check the fine print on the coupon.
    Most of the time the 20% does not apply to firearms and ammo.
    Indianapolis area almost always has 20%off coupons.

KWL
    pappy56

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I hadn't even noticed anybody was doing anything to that old grocery store. If they rented the whole thing, that should be a decent size store for Bedford.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Yes - the 20% off coupons generally exclude guns and ammo. However, any time you make a firearms purchase (even a 50 round box of 22lr) you will get a 20% off one item and a 10% off ammo coupon at the register. Dunhams in Marion generally has pretty decent prices on ammo when they run sales - the 10% off cannot be applied to sale items, though. Their Remington UMC mega packs of 9mm, for example are often right around 50 bucks when they run it on sale. 9mm Winchester NATO 50 round boxes can be had for 11.99, too. Heck, sometimes they run a 15% off ALL ammo sale.

Good place to get a deal every now and again!

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    It is a nice store, I only looked in the hunting/gun dept. No handguns now, maybe in the future. Ammo prices seemed in line. I am glad there is a store like this close now.

xcalibur

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    It is a nice store, I only looked in the hunting/gun dept. No handguns now, maybe in the future. Ammo prices seemed in line. I am glad there is a store like this close now.

Yea, kinda disappointed about the no handguns.....picked up a little ammo and a free six pack of coke.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Dunhams just opened in La Porte a few months back. They annoyed me a bit because they refused to sell a 10/22 to my out of state brother.

Guy said store policy trumps state law. So we ended up having to drive to Cabelas.

Other than that, it's a nice little store.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Let me know what it looks like... I may have to check this out (even though I'm not planning to buy anything)...

Didn't make it there last night, went there this morning. Good selection of generic ammo and "decent" prices on most everything I looked at.

Nice to have a new store for a little competition and choice for sporting goods.

Top Bottom