• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I imagine many (most?) of you like to watch youtube gun videos. Who are your favorite youtubers? My #1 favorite has got to be Hickok45, but I'm always poking around looking for other good gun videos. Put up a link to your favorite youtuber or just your favorite video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm not going to let you young guys have all the fun, with your sideburns, your dirty baseball hats pulled low, your monkey butts and your hippin' and hoppin' and flippin' the gun around and elbows in the wrong place and I had to walk uphill both ways and all this was orchard, orchard and we liked it.

Back in my day we had tapes, and we liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXiDTdsdvfg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm really digging FPSRussia, Corey & Erika, MrColionNoir, Hickcock45, and my favorite Military Arms Channel.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Do a search for tnoutdoors9 on YouTube for some really good ammo testing in ballistic gel.

He's one of my favorite channels on there.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm really digging FPSRussia, Corey & Erika, MrColionNoir, Hickcock45, and my favorite Military Arms Channel.

I subscribe to his channel and he sometimes has some cool stuff but his lack of gun safety scares me. :n00b:

On his last video he has his finger ON the trigger while the gun was OFF the target, and then he brings the gun ON the target and his finger OFF the trigger. :facepalm: :scratch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZgSXfN-BA

Look at 3:10 into the video.

The opposite of what I have been taught.Maybe 'cause he's "Russian". :dunno:

Not to mention shooting at a gun a few feet away from him without eye protection.

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    Nutnfancy is good. Sometimes you might have to pick and choose what you enjoy watching. He does many philosophy videos as well that I find very logical.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    If I'm about to make a major purchase I'll watch a video from Hickok or Nutnfancy. Nutnfancy's stuff can be annoying, but the dude does present a *ton* of information.

Top Bottom