• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotshotred

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Hi everyone I'm new here ! Thanks for letting me join ! I live in Oaktown with my husband, 2 girls ages 12 and 8, and 2 dogs Jake who's 11 and Sally who is just now 1 year. Jake is a min pin and Sally is a mixed breed that I rescued!

We've started collecting guns again. Mostly shotguns and rifles. My husband lost a bunch in a fire a long while back before we met.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Before you invest a million in guns , buy a fire resistant safe. That saved most of mine in '97
    when we had a fire. Also might keep the neighbors out of them.
    Oh yeah, welcome to INGO, it's a great place to get gun info.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Welcome, fellow Knox-Countian! Glad you came to INGO, but now you just lost A LOT of time you previously had. haha :ingo:

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Hi everyone I'm new here ! Thanks for letting me join ! I live in Oaktown with my husband, 2 girls ages 12 and 8, and 2 dogs Jake who's 11 and Sally who is just now 1 year. Jake is a min pin and Sally is a mixed breed that I rescued!

We've started collecting guns again. Mostly shotguns and rifles. My husband lost a bunch in a fire a long while back before we met.
    Welcome to the group! :) There are alot of good guys in here to help out with just about anything you can think up! From toilet no flushing to car not starting to rifle not going bang to handgun failing to extract to wheres the cheapest place to buy a muffler bearing! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom