• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Just got back from Shoot Extreme in Cincinnati OH. Had a blast. Went with my wife and another couple. We made the reservations online and did the waiver the same way. Its about 90 minutes east of Indy. We checked in, did some paperwork, went through a metal detector(no weapons allowed). They then fit you with a holster, hip or thigh. You then pick a weapon Glock, Sig, H&K, Smith & Wesson, or a shotgun or AR, depending on the run you are doing. You're then given a few instructions and are led into the lane. Its made to look like you are going through a house. Your mission is to get a refugee out safely. The refugee is part of the staff. You go through the house, there are Zombies and civilians, watch who you shoot. We had such a blast after the initial run we went back through a second time, my wife with and AR and I choose a shotgun. Afterward we checked out a local gun shop, Target World - The Store and then off to Jungle Jim's International Market where alcohol purchases are legal on Sunday. they are hoping to open a place in Indy. me personally, I hope they do. Its a blast

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Just got back from Shoot Extreme in Cincinnati OH. Had a blast. Went with my wife and another couple. We made the reservations online and did the waiver the same way. Its about 90 minutes east of Indy. We checked in, did some paperwork, went through a metal detector(no weapons allowed). They then fit you with a holster, hip or thigh. You then pick a weapon Glock, Sig, H&K, Smith & Wesson, or a shotgun or AR, depending on the run you are doing. You're then given a few instructions and are led into the lane. Its made to look like you are going through a house. Your mission is to get a refugee out safely. The refugee is part of the staff. You go through the house, there are Zombies and civilians, watch who you shoot. We had such a blast after the initial run we went back through a second time, my wife with and AR and I choose a shotgun. Afterward we checked out a local gun shop, Target World - The Store and then off to Jungle Jim's International Market where alcohol purchases are legal on Sunday. they are hoping to open a place in Indy. me personally, I hope they do. Its a blast

Sounds nifty! I've been to Target world and Jungle jims many times, good stuff all around! How close is this place to Target world?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    A friend of mine sent me a link on this, but I hadn't heard any reviews of the place. Sounds like it's worth going. And Jungle Jim's rocks!

Top Bottom