• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    Hey guys and gals, I just returned from a business trip to Portland, Maine where I got this new bumper sticker. My boss and I frequent this little bar / restaurant called "The Great Lost Bear" everytime we are in town. This place has excellent food, and a beer menu that would blow your mind, almost 5 pages of different brews from around the world to choose from! If you are ever up in that neck of the woods I highly recommend checking this place out:rockwoot:

2B346BFD-0713-41BE-8EA3-03E7CF48C552-11284-0000063C34BEDBFA_zpsa22bf7b8.jpg

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    I was in Portland 2 weeks ago, wish I knew about this place.

Those kind of look like the Grateful Dead bears. Is this perchance a deadhead bar?

HAHAHA Hippies lol, but the place is far from a Deadhead bar. Inside the place looks like a rustic back woods bar you might find out in the sticks in NW Maine. I think the whole thing w/ the "Dead bears" and firearms is an oxymoron, and that the owners are just trying to have a little fun w/ it is all.

If you ever get back to Maine, and need some tips on where to eat and drink just let me know. I do quite a bit of work up there, and will be back the middle of next month, for more business fun... I really like the Portland area, if work would make the right offer I'd be half tempted to pack up the family and move there!

Top Bottom