7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    TRI-STATE
    GUN & KNIFE
    SHOW
    Salem, IN
    National Guard Armory
    1100 N. Shelby St. (Behind the hospital)
    Sept. 29th & 30th
    Saturday 8:30-4 Sunday 9-3
    BUY-SELL-TRADE
    Admission $6.00
    For More Information Call 812-521-9367​

--------------------------------------------------------
    picture.php

Indiana National Guard Armory - Salem, Indiana (09/28/2012)​

Any INGO members going??​

Last edited:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Well. Just got back from Salem....
    Sorry, Dewidmt, didn't see your post until I got back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The only thing I picked up (for free even) Was this "Gunny" shirt.

It was a typical gun show. The people were very nice (as expected in Southern Indiana). I just didn't see what I was looking for and there were no steals. So I didn't steal nothing. Of course, my interests right now are limited to handguns primarily (Glock 19 Gen 4 or M&P 9 or Shield and a light revolver for the wife), so I can't speak to anything else. Well, except, maybe the knifes. Just a lot of "collectable" little knifes for the most part and some no-name other "tactical" types.
    It was a nice day to get out of the house. Bought some fundraiser doughnuts from some home for adults with special needs on the Salem Square and I picked up a hitchhiker and ran him into Clarksville from near Henryville (he figured it would take him all day walking, since almost no one picks up hitchhikers anymore).
    Anyway. Just a day running around.

Oh. Got pulled over by Office J. Banet on Hwy 60 on the way down. He said I had failed to signal a lane change when passing. I admitted that I was probably speeding. I should have known better. I heard they had stepped up patrols there since that 2 fatality accident near Deam Lake. He was very cool (thankfully). Let me off with a warning. No hassle and was asking if I was going to buy a gun at the show (after I answered his question about where I was headed in such a hurry).

Last edited:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Well. Just got back from Salem....
    Sorry, Dewidmt, didn't see your post until I got back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The only thing I picked up (for free even) Was this "Gunny" shirt.

It was a typical gun show. The people were very nice (as expected in Southern Indiana). I just didn't see what I was looking for and there were no steals. So I didn't steal nothing. Of course, my interests right now are limited to handguns primarily (Glock 19 Gen 4 or M&P 9 or Shield and a light revolver for the wife), so I can't speak to anything else. Well, except, maybe the knifes. Just a lot of "collectable" little knifes for the most part and some no-name other "tactical" types.
    It was a nice day to get out of the house. Bought some fundraiser doughnuts from some home for adults with special needs on the Salem Square and I picked up a hitchhiker and ran him into Clarksville from near Henryville (he figured it would take him all day walking, since almost no one picks up hitchhikers anymore).
    Anyway. Just a day running around.

Oh. Got pulled over by Office J. Banet on Hwy 60 on the way down. He said I had failed to signal a lane change when passing. I admitted that I was probably speeding. I should have known better. I heard they had stepped up patrols there since that 2 fatality accident near Deam Lake. He was very cool (thankfully). Let me off with a warning. No hassle and was asking if I was going to buy a gun at the show (after I answered his question about where I was headed in such a hurry).

I just got back as well, getting ready for work now though :(, met dewidmt, bought some bullets for my 38/357, did a lot of walking/talking, traded off 2 firearms consecutively, and walked out with a new shotgun, all in all it was decent.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I just got back as well, getting ready for work now though :(, met dewidmt, bought some bullets for my 38/357, did a lot of walking/talking, traded off 2 firearms consecutively, and walked out with a new shotgun, all in all it was decent.

Was that you who walked in with the two long guns and the beautiful lady?

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Beautiful lady, yes, two long guns? No. I was the one wearing the black Bite The Bullet shirt and black Ford hat. The only long gun I had was the one I eventually ended up keeping, a Charles daily semi auto 12 gauge, I usually treat gun shows like a swap meet, try to keep trading up unil I find something I really want.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    Spike had a good looking lady with him, but I didn't see any long guns.
    I only sold 1 pistol today, but a few holsters and some knives as well. Still have 6 handguns and a long gun to offload so ya'll come on out!

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Spike had a good looking lady with him, but I didn't see any long guns.
    I only sold 1 pistol today, but a few holsters and some knives as well. Still have 6 handguns and a long gun to offload so ya'll come on out!

Thank you, i may be back up there tomorrow to do some more looking, ended up getting tomorrow off work + I'm wanting to pick up some 9mm bullets I had forgotten, I couldn't believe the price he had on those today, if they shoot as good as they look I may just be a regular customer of his. :cool:

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    We always carry those at the shows. I've got one guy who likes to take about 500 every show!
    I also shoot about 2,000 of them a year through the 9mm IDPA guns. Ask him about loads, he'll talk yer ear off! LOL

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    I went this morning and place was packed while I was there. Took a good while to get around all the tables. If by chance I go back tomorrow I'm going to go a little later in the day hope the crowd will be a lot less and get a better chance to really look things over, what ever they might have left. Sure would like to find a MK II or III Standard in stainless steel with a
    4 1/2" barrel or a 10" barrel would really be nice. I really like Rugers.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    We always carry those at the shows. I've got one guy who likes to take about 500 every show!
    I also shoot about 2,000 of them a year through the 9mm IDPA guns. Ask him about loads, he'll talk yer ear off! LOL

I usually load between 100-500 per weekend, depending on if i get to go to the range or not, so i have been looking for cheap quality bullets. plus when it gets to cold i will probably reload all winter and build up ammo for the spring (outside of weekly practice with my EDC)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

What? Who? Where? is this dealer who has the deals on bullets? I know the where is the Salem gun show, but where is his/her table located? Can you tell me what his/her price is per bullet in 9mm and .38/.357?

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    What? Who? Where? is this dealer who has the deals on bullets? I know the where is the Salem gun show, but where is his/her table located? Can you tell me what his/her price is per bullet in 9mm and .38/.357?

They are priced by the bag, $5 per 100, when you walk in his table in in one of the far two rows on the right. Sorry guys but I dont think I'll be to make it ou there today, there is another show in new Albany this weekend I will probably be at.

Top Bottom