Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Lafayette Gun & Knife Show This Weekend---Sept. 29 & 30

Sat. Sept. 29th 9am-5pm
    Sun. Sept. 30th 9am-3pm

LOCATION: Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds, 1401 Teal Rd. Lafayette, IN.

Admission: $5.00
    FREE PARKING​

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll be there too. Please stop by Remora Holsters and introduce yourself. While I have never had some one from INGO actually do this, I keep hoping some one will.

Yes I am ugly, so be careful if you bring children around me. I don't want to be responsible for their problems later in life.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Is there a list of vendors anywhere? Went to Kokomo a couple weeks ago and nobody had what I was looking for, if its the same vendors I don't need to go. I think the show promotor is the same.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I guess I should take back that about the Kokomo show. I did find one guy with an NAA Guardian .380. It was used and he had it marked $450. I didn't have the heart to tell him you can buy them new cheaper than that.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I found a Sig Nightmare Carry that I have searched High and Low for at Lafayette. There seemed to be a good amount of actual firearms. I didn't see a Guardian because I wasn't looking, but ya never know. If you are close enough, for 5 bucks, i don't think it would hurt. People there were looking to sell guns and were wheelin and dealin (at least from what I saw).

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville

I posted one several weeks ago also. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/want_to_buy/232275-naa_guardian_380_a.html

I contacted Buckshot as that was a smoking deal on a new guardian. He responded and said their last one had sold. He never responded to my inquiry if they would be getting any more in stock, so I moved on.

Top Bottom