• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    I'm not really sure where this thread belongs...Firearm section ?? or the long rifle section? Its a handgun caliber firearm...but it feels like it should be in the long rifle section.

I've had a Px4 for about a year now and have put at least 1000 rounds through it. Not one single jam or mishap of any kind. So when my boss mentioned the Cx4 I got extremely excited! I've been looking to purchase one ever since I heard about it. But I can't find on anywhere!! Why are they so hard to find??? ANNNND. If anyone knows or owns one I'd like to know what you think about it.

:dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There was one for sale here last week. Guess it sold. You could also try Bud's Guns online. They currently have them in stock. I have a CX4 in .45 and am in serious want for a 9mm. Just not in the motivated buying mode yet.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I bought one of the first CX4 Storms to hit the "street" and have had a great time with it. Mine uses Series 92 mags which fits fine with my 92 collection. My CX4 has been 100% reliable and more accurate than I can make it.

In fact my good friend Shooter521 of Bradis and other fame has seen me shoot it and can attest to the smile on my face.

'nother fact, I liked mine so much, and hated sharing it with my daughter all the time so I bought one for her!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Sure like mine. Uses mdl 92 mags. Has a Primary Arms Microdot and PVC barrel shroud/flash hider. Loaded with a 20 round mag with two extra 15 round mags on the butt.

100_0579.jpg

100_0580.jpg

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I had an early one that I bought from Albro's when they came out. It uses the 92 mags as well. It's a terrific shooter. I have never had a FTF or FTE. Sometimes it gets boring it shoots so easily and accurate. Can't say a bad thing about it.

I saw some at Indiana Gun Club recently. Now sure of the calibers but I think at least one was 9mm.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    One can be had for $600-650 if you are patient.$675-$725 if you deal a little bit.$750-$800 would get you one fairly quick.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I've always wanted to get one just for kicks, but it just seems a bit expensive and parts are hard to find

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    Daaaaang. That picture and those comments are making me want one even more! I cannot wait to get my hands on one! (Just a matter of time)

Top Bottom