• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The issue I'm dealing with is I may need to change my shipping address since an upper from PSA requires a signature on delivery. I'm 15 days past the advertised delivery date. I've done the email/voice mail thing. I put a thread in the PSA section, but I don't have much hope with that. Literally I have gone over a month with Zero contact with a company that has taken my money. Late delivery is okay as long as an open line of communication exists, but non contact is unacceptable.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get in touch with "anyone" at this company, other than their phone number, their email, their facebook page, and here.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    You can try their forum on ARFcom. I called them a few weeks back on a Friday afternoon, sat on hold for 30 minutes, but I actually got to talk to an actual person. My upper was at my door the following Tuesday. You can also redirect it with UPS from what I read. I think there is a $5 charge for that.

PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    I've stopped buying from them for this reason. If I was them, I'd raise prices on everything over $100 by 10 bucks and pay someone 8 bucks an hour to answer phones 12 hours a day. Heck, even 8 hours a day M-F! It's so sad because otherwise they have such a great product for a great price.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    the best advise i can give you is next time do business with m&s armament. i know everyone wants to save a little money, but the 10 bucks extra it would have cost to do business with a local company somtimes pays for itself with customer service:twocents:.

M&S Armament - INGunOwners

as far as contacting psa, good luck bud

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I live 12 miles from m&s armament, he sells Double Star uppers at very good prices, he also sells on this site ckeck them out.

I recently stopped in his shop as well. Nice guy and very knowledgable. I wouldn't hesitate to order something there if I was in the market. Check him out.

Top Bottom