• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    I live in the Terre Haute Area and have noticed little Gun shops popping up everywhere... I remember when Poffs was all you had then Gander MTN. Came to town and Poffs closed. I thought with a big Chain store in town Gun Prices would be good ??? LOL..Well that another Discussion...But having said that I think that its a good indication that the Gun Market is good and very competitive. Just wondered what all your thoughts were ? I like having several gun shops to visit and shop at, but if people don't buy local ??? or there isn't enough business to go around They cant stay in business.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Well one of those shops in TH told me they were 2nd in the state for volume of sales, and looking to expand soon, and there was enough competition locally that their prices were pretty good as well. Who's around and doing well this time next year will be more of a test, but if crime in Vigo County doesn't start to calm down I'd expect to see stores for the law abiding continue to pop up.

stacy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Parke County
    Went to 3 of them today, Alfa Arms for the first time did'nt have alot but he's one of the new ones. Carson Arms & Top Guns. Also Walmart on SR 41 is selling AR's now.

Top Bottom