• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pffft, he's no exspurt. He's all prissy with his safety rules and stuff.

Oncet I waz told by my third cousin's dog, who was a double naught spy and a SEEL in the wars, that gunz is completely safe. I've been around gunz all MEYE life-tuh and I seen no gunz hurt no one and *BANG* sorry, Cledus.:laugh:

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Now you know that woman had to be nagging the heck out of him for him to just go and blowup all his guns, ammo and accesories just to get rid of his ol' lady! (not to mention he had to be there to make it look legit) :n00b:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    INGO: Denial about the dangers of guns are soooo deep we go right to Attempted Murder over blaming the inherent danger of firearms.:rolleyes::D

Remember the cops in Tennessee. What happened when the news came out that the cop set the range bag down and the weapon discharged? Right, right to Murder accusations.

Guys, guys are dangerous. Be safe or be hurt.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    INGO: Denial about the dangers of guns are soooo deep we go right to Attempted Murder over blaming the inherent danger of firearms.:rolleyes::D

Remember the cops in Tennessee. What happened when the news came out that the cop set the range bag down and the weapon discharged? Right, right to Murder accusations.

Guys, guys are dangerous. Be safe or be hurt.
    First, it was purely meant for entertainment.

Second, Guns arent dangerous, its the idiots that can end up behind them that are.

Ive never had a gun safe spontaneously blow up....let alone a whole room...have you? Im betting that politician was melting some lead and forgot about it but the 10lbs of blackpowder sitting nearby did not. Unless of course he had some illegal military grade stuff that we arent suppose to know about. ;)

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    rem, use purple for me.:D

Well, purple and sock puppets.:laugh:

I need the help.:ingo:

I refuse to demean my sarcasm with purple. People either get it or they don't.

I will not sterilize my sarcasm by coloring it purple. I am a true master and sarcasm is my medium and I cannot afford to deny the world my exquisite gift. After all, you wouldn't tell DaVinci what color paint to use would you? :p

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Here is a pic of the fireman they spoke of in the article. If you read it you will get it.

fireman-05.jpg

Top Bottom