Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapermaxx View Post
    There was one vendor there selling handgun mags for $85.00 dollars each. I don't mean the extended mags I mean the original glock mags, beretta mags and etc. The cheapest .223 they were selling were about 1.00 a round and the they went all the way up to 2.00 a round for some the penetrator rounds.
    I hope they left with all their ammo because that is just ridiculous!

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapermaxx View Post
    There was one vendor there selling handgun mags for $85.00 dollars each. I don't mean the extended mags I mean the original glock mags, beretta mags and etc. The cheapest .223 they were selling were about 1.00 a round and the they went all the way up to 2.00 a round for some the penetrator rounds.
    Matt had .223 brass case for $350/500 He had over 10k rounds there, my addition puts that well under 1.00 per round. Higher then a few months ago but don't hold your breath for those prices.
    The guy with the most toys at the end wins!!!

Plinker
    Did anyone hear anything about an ND there today?

Plinker
    Yes there was an accidental discharge by a vender while showing a hand gun. I was about 10 ft from it, walking torward the table. I was waiting to hear if anything was said or done about it because I don't believe the situation was handled correctly. My dad and I were pretty shook up afterwards so we got out of there pretty quickly but as far As I know it was kept hush hush and everything went on like nothing happened. I'd like to know if anyone contacted the county or if this incident is being investigated

There no excuse for accidental discharge by a vender trust me it will not be sweeped under the table ....words out......
    Those who do nothing now for their rights will do even less when it can cost them more..

Plinker
    I honestly hadnt seen the crazy prices yet. I was looking for an AR lower. I knew it was going to be high but 350?? And tula ammo (if spelled correctly) for $1.00 a round? Thats the price of the good stuff?! I also thought it was funny, a friend and I were going to shoot afterwards and I happen to leave a box of pnc .223 in my jacket pocket. The price tag on my box was $7.99 and all the others there were $20.00+. I did leave fairly satisfied though i picked up a bipod for my AR which I've wanted to get for a while now.

Definatly a waste of time. I went with a buddy and can echo everything about this show, including the discharge. Too small, too expensive, too crowded.

Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatorchip View Post
    Definatly a waste of time. I went with a buddy and can echo everything about this show, including the discharge. Too small, too expensive, too crowded.
    you most not have brought any guns i brought 5 guns(2 rifles,3 handguns) and sold them all within one hour.

Congratulations. For me, it was CWOT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3