Build your AR-15, no serial numbers required!

Thought this was interesting. I would love to do this and wish we had places around Indy who were doing this *Hint Hint. I don't sell many guns so not being able to sell one that I watched go from a chunk of aluminum to a complete lower would be worth it to me.

10News - People line up to legally make untraceable guns - Investigations Story

Ares Armor are the ones who appear to be hosting it.
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

Expert
    it would be nice if there was a machine shop in Indiana that would set up a machine for doing that. Bet they would make a ton off of it too. I already have an AR but i can tell you i would go up there and build another 1 or 2 and im sure there are 1000's of guys that would do the same.

Wow... I even tried searching a bunch of stuff before I posted. Oh well. Still a cool concept.
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

making INGO a smooth ride SmileDocHill's Avatar
    See post 3 for link to thread.
    Forum Rules: http://ingunowners.com/forums/introd...e_posting.html
    Classifieds Rules: are found within the forum rules link above. They are the same as the ones located in the classifieds that you had to agree to before using. If you have received infractions you may not have access to the classifieds so look at them in the intro forum (link above).